Life's Questions and Answers (sm)

Life is filled with perplexing questions. And at times, hard to find answers. Let's talk. Maybe we can understand "life" better...together. Join in!

Friday, May 16, 2008

"Who's In Charge?"

I have never been one to say “I told you so,” but for the last several years I have been watching and praying, wondering but not worrying; and warning people about the condition our world is in.

The world has changed so much in the last years, it’s hard to believe. To say it’s changing for the better, in my opinion, would not be true. If anything, I think the world is slowly slipping into lawlessness.

With almost every area of our lives affected, I was wondering why someone “doesn’t do something,” and just “how bad it’s going to get?”

I am not seeing a lot of strong leadership out there in any sector. Sadly, it doesn’t seem like many churches and Christian leaders are sounding off and standing up, either.

A change can start with one. The One I spend time talking about the most in my articles is Jesus, the Son of God. Now, more than ever, I hope you will consider accepting Him as your Savior.

Jesus has a way of settling our debts, saving our lives, and securing our eternity. He can also provide protection from approaching disturbances, comfort and peace in their midst. No matter what is going on around us, He is the steady in any storm; whether we are “in it now” or it’s “about to hit. “

The winds of change are here. I am not sure we’re going to like what they have brought. If we can’t get a handle on all this disruption, there might be widespread destruction.

I am not counting on the world’s economy, but on a God, our God. One who has proven no matter what happens; He is there to see us through. Waiting to see how He can help—with what we need.


© 2008 A. Miller

Reproduction, distribution or reprint of this article is prohibited without express written permission of the author, A. Miller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home